Nueces County, Texas had a courthouse that was built in Corpus Christi in 1907 and was abandoned when the new facility was built, leaving the building to deteriorate. The county and the City of Corpus Christi determined that the structure should be restored and used for community purposes. The brick was removed and substantial damage was discovered to the concrete and clay tile structure. Delta Structural Technology received the contract and patched the damaged columns and external clay tile walls. The building did not meet the current wind loading requirements and several methods were examined. The most economical was to apply composite e-glass on the exterior wall surface and the bricks replaced externally with the brick ties attached. The strengthening of the walls and internal columns are concealed behind the finishes.